Sunday, July 29, 2012

Partager AHAE Exhibition "Out of my Window"



Almost hidden amongst the trees in the Jardin des Tuileries, behind L’Orangerie in a specially built gallery, is the photography exposition “Da Ma Fenêtre’  by the Korean photographer Ahae.



Entirely free and open to the public from 10am until 10pm, this exposition allows each of us to appreciate the photos that the photographer took from out the window of his studio during a two year period.  These photos were taken without any artificial light, or manipulation of any kind, different from most photo exhibitions of today where original, no post processing,  photos are hard to find.  


When I first walked through the door, I felt like I was still outside ... I felt like I was in my backyard in Florida.  I went to the exposition twice, and will probably return at least once more before its finished.  



These photographs reminded  me that nature is a state of beauty available to each of us and that this "pure state" should be respected in our interactions in our daily lives.   We all have a tendency to rush past things, in a hurry to get to the next place, the next task, the next ... fill in the blank.  


“Open your eyes, look at the nature all around you, and do your best to protect it while there is still time”  
Ahea
Take a walk thru ... 

Jardin des Tuileries
until 19 August 2012
10 until 10 everyday

PPxx

1 comment: